Software Review Webroot SecureAnywhere CE 2023

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Content created by
Shadowra
I think everything has been said, and I'm considering asking the moderation to close this topic, and especially for me to decline any testing on Webroot considering all the off-topic discussions I'm seeing... I welcome all opinions, but for a discussion about usage, I would have appreciated a separate thread, because, sorry, but it's polluting my topic. Peace, Shadowra.
I sincerely apologize, I believe it was my fault, I ended up leaving the topic because of my last posts, ask some moderator to delete my last posts, it was not my intention, more I missed. (y)
 
I sincerely apologize, I believe it was my fault, I ended up leaving the topic because of my last posts, ask some moderator to delete my last posts, it was not my intention, more I missed. (y)

"I wasn't targeting you 😉, but I would have appreciated if those who want to debate about Webroot do it in another topic. Don't worry :)"
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top