Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete Review

• Thread starter RoadRashWolfenstein
  • Start date

Brie

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 1, 2018
i had webroot secure anywhere. i got a virus online. the virus took over my firefox. i had to log off windows. my internet connection was gone when i logged on again. webroot did not stop it. i did not find any thing with a scan with webroot, emsisoft emergency kit, malwarebytes free or superantispyware free. that was in 2017. i bought bitdefender total security.

tomdy2k

Level 1
Jul 26, 2014
I just switched to Webroot from kaspersky because Kaspersky asked if i wanted to resolve a threat and it deleted some of my windows 10 files and I had to take my computer to Bestbuy because I couldn't reset the computer..PS. it was Kaspersky total security.....

tomdy2k

Level 1
Jul 26, 2014
At that time, Webroot was really, really good. But there was also a craze about cloud technology. So they change completely, not anticipating that PCs would become more powerful and security products also, would become lighter without sacrificing efficiency. Webroot did not made great changes to their products for a very long time now. If it wasn't fully a cloud product, i'm sure it would be in line, competing with Avast, Eset and the like today.
I had Webroot when it used the Sophos engine......It worked great..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.