Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus 2015 - PCMag EDITOR RATING: EXCELLENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Could Be Good
There's no question that Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus (2015) is the tiniest suite around, with the least impact on system resources. And it offers impressive antivirus protection, demonstrated by top marks in my own tests and independent lab tests.

However, it lacks a number of features found in most of its competition. There's no firewall, just extra support for Windows firewall. If you need spam filtering or parental control, this isn't the suite for you. But if your needs coincide with the features it does have, it can be a great fit.

Sub-Ratings:
Note: These sub-ratings contribute to a product's overall star rating, as do other factors, including ease of use in real-world testing, bonus features, and overall integration of features.
Firewall: n/a
Antivirus:
pcm_4_5_dot.gif

Performance:
pcm_5_dot.gif

Antispam: n/a
Privacy:
pcm_3_dot.gif

Parental Control: n/a

Full Article

Reactions: Adhit Prakosho

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
Great antivirus for people who aren't too prone to malware infections.Despite the $39.99 price tag.I'm using it right now & so far, I've got no complaints about it.

Pros
-Extremely low memory usage (Cloud AV)
-Minuscule disk usage
-Good UI
-Full scan takes less than 10 minutes

Cons

-Cloud AV (Lower detection rates)
-Poor 0-day malware protection
-Requires a constant internet connection to function properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.