- Apr 13, 2014
- Intel® Threat Detection Technology: Windows Security boosts ransomware protection by integrating Intel’s hardware-based ransomware detection technology. It helps to expose ransomware as it attempts to avoid detection in memory. This enablement also allows us to use Intel® TDT machine learning models, which are only found on Intel® Core™ processors, to assist with the detection of threats using advanced evasion techniques, including zero-day variants, binary obfuscation, cloaking in a virtual machine, and fileless attacks, while keeping overall system performance
- Advanced Machine Learning: In addition to ESET Machine Learning in the cloud, this proactive layer runs locally. It is specifically designed to detect advanced, never seen before malware, while having a low impact on performance.
- Parental Control: Gives you the option to choose from predefined categories according to the age of your kids.
The latest edition offers an all-inclusive suite of cybersecurity products. More than just firewall and anti-malware, ESET’s comprehensive tools protect your entire home network from online threats.
- Secure up to five devices with one license
- Full versions of every module installed as standard – no hidden costs and no upgrades required
- ESET consistently scores top marks on industry tests conducted by AV-Test, AV Comparatives, MRG-Effitas and SE Labs
- Easy to install and navigate for all users, works quietly in the background, allowing you to use your device with confidence. Simply install, manage and renew in just a few simple steps