Solved websearch

taga

Level 1
Verified
Hi everyone,

I am currently experiencing this very annoying (When clicking web links or opnening firefox or IE, a different browser opens under the (Search) website) url when opening FIREFOX or INTERNET EXPLORER, or when clicking a hyperlink, but not for GOOGLE CHROME though, I think this is called Go Browser or something.

I am not brave enough to do a scan, because long time ago for MALWARE REMOVAL, doing a scan corrupted my machine further by using SPYBOT
 
Hello,


Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.


  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

    x5o4gh.png

  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
 
Hello,

I was thinking of installing a fresh copy of win 7, so for now, I might leave this solution to a future reference, thanx again for your help
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top