Well, hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insecurity

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 3, 2016
Hello everyone! :) I just realized that I never made an introduction thread because I'm actually never logged in. Oops.

I'm mostly reading quietly because most of the time someone else already said what I'd be saying. But I thought I should still introduce me because it actually feels pretty weird for me to hide in the dark, appear for an answer and hide again. :LOL:

I'm currently 21 years old, even though I feel a lot older sometimes. Must be my sleep pattern. I'm doing webdesign for at least 11 years and that's probably the reason why I started to think about security many many years ago because well; security is pretty important, even for websites.

That it, I guess. I'm not the best in describing myself.

Have a nice day - or a good night. :X3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.