What A Mess!

jogs

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Today morning as I went to my office I found everything was in mess. So, I thought of taking a look at the last night’s CCTv recording.
What I saw was unbelievable.
The Cat-5cable was chasing the Mouse, the Trojan horses had smashed all the Windows, the Apples were all infested with Worms, the Drivers had driven through the Firewalls, Firefox had melted all the Ice-cream sandwiches and the Thunderbird was continuously Tweeting. All the Boxes had been Dropped, the Android was just Playing and Kaspersky had caught the cold Virus. Seeing no other option I Hot-mailed Gates.
He climbed up the Fire-wall, came through the Windows and looked at the Surface. He was really disappointed. He said, the Windows should have Defender and Security is Essential, but you should not Trust-port. Then he opened the Back-door and swiped everything out. He then threw to my Face-book, dismantled the Android and ate up the Apple. By that time the Outlook seemed Perfectly-clear. So he said Bing-go, Jobs is done. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.