What Are Your Favorite Security Forums?

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
ForgottenSeer 58943 wrote:
"This one, and the rest are either vendor or private forums invite only for this or that security/infosec/IT Engineering. I avoid Wilders and DSLReports like the plague."

- my too!

Wilders?
- have their uninteresting topics in days and nights, months and years.... I have already forgotten it, MT is absolutely sufficient... If not - then there would be no time for life!

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
MalwareTips(y)
WildersSecurity

MalwareTips is the impression of the park in front of the office. In addition to serious discussion, you can enjoy a joke.

WildersSecurity is the impression of the meeting room. There are some tensions, but the content of the discussion is rich and beneficial.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Sysnative (yup, we do security stuff as well!)
+1 for sysnative. An excellent site. Had never been there until recently. Had a persistent problem with some corrupted files and they were exceptionally good at sorting it out where other forums were unable to. They have some great apps such as their BSOD apps and SFCFix app.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.