What Are Your Favorite Security Forums?

zeff

Level 1
Dec 18, 2011
MalwareTips
Wilders Security Forums

but i like MalwareTips most ;). The very first Forum i have joined ever was only MalwareTips. it always been nice to come here and read post on different topics. Every time i put http://www.malwaretips.com/ in top box of my browser i find myself among friends who is helpful, humble, cooperative. Thanks MalwareTips to create one of the best security forum.
Thanks Nice thread "FreddyFreeloader" . Allowed me to expressed my feeling.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Over the years I have been a member of many security forums but I lost interest in most of them because of all of the so-called advanced paranoid members that don't even know how to safely download files. Most of them like to run a bloatware load of products on their systems and recommend the same for new members. Most security forums don't try to teach members how to get by with a light basic security setup. That is how MalwareTips is different, you can find many members here that give excellent advice and can effectively use light security setups without ever getting infections. We also have excellent tutorials . Probably the best info on the forums for new users.

I still have active memberships on several security forums but I usually no longer post including.

Wilder's Security Forum
Avast Forum
Comodo Forum
TechSupport Forum
Win7vista.com
Mydigitallife.info
Neowin.net
Microsoft Technet Forums
Emsisoft Support Forums
Windowsecurity.com
Symantec Security Forums
MSDN Forums
IObit Forums
Malwarebytes Forum
Spybot.info Forums

EnjoY!! :D

maho

Verified
Dec 9, 2013
MalwareTips, Wilders, Kaskus, etc (silent reader
1NwPIPv.gif
)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.