What Are Your Favorite Security Forums?

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
nice forums i did not know all of them. just checked abit from them. for me,MalwareTips is simply the best. Its fantastic for a new and clueless person who know nothing and need some help. Here are so much friendly people,thats not often on forums. i have seen way worser forums with peoples that hate each other all day long. But i cant even complaing 1 think about MalwareTips.

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Obviously here, nice friendly bunch of people at all levels of experience/knowledge. :)
No-one criticises you unless you're completely barking up the wrong tree :p
Funnily enough, what @Littlebits said here strikes true...
Over the years I have been a member of many security forums but I lost interest in most of them because of all of the so-called advanced paranoid members that don't even know how to safely download files.
I recently had an argument with a so-called IT professional on social media who claimed Unchecky was for idiots.
OK, it's for 'idiots', but it's saved me on a couple of occasions as the wording on those download dialogue screens are obviously designed to catch you out in some cases unless you are very careful in the scrutinisation of the paragraphs/wording, which most people aren't.
Like I had one recently, where you had to press the 'Skip' button (I think it was called that) rather than the next button. Rather naughty in my opinion. :mad:
Sorry if I went a little off topic :eek:

Last edited:

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
This one is all i need but i may follow some links to information on another site. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cortex

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.