What are your Hobbies?

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Ok,
It's very obvious everyone here loves computers but what else do you all like?

Some other likes of mine are...
Woodworking
Landscaping
Fishing
Bowling
Pool (billards not swimming lol)
Football
Soccer
Tennis

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
Sleeping
Football
Playing computer games for example metin2 .

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Well I forgot to put sleeping which is my fav of all lol

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
gym
mw3 - ps3
league of legends - laptop
going out of town once a week get fresh air

S

starchild76

mine are :

reading ( stephen king , harry potter )
shooting pool
swimming
watching cult and gangster movies
going on hollidays
walking

P

Plexx

Mine are: Playing Poker, Online Gaming (MMORPG) and any activity that involves my son and partner!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Mine would have to be:
Gym (a lot)
Making YouTube videos
Photoshop
MalwareTips
Football (soccer)

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
I have read some where 2-3 years back that Guys with love in computers have no interest in girls as computer have more charm than girls :p

D

Deleted member 178

that is totally false, real IT Pros like girls, they met them, make friend, get invited to their house, "innocently" propose to check the computer, stealthily install a backdoor and keyloggers, tell everything is fine now after cleaning it from malwares, go home, wait around 11ppm, remotely launch a ransomware, disable the network adapter, wait the call of the girl, asking her what is wrong, propose her to fix the PC even late at night, get there, save the computer, get "rewarded" :D

(oops , i revealed to much of my tricks ^^)

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
umbrapolaris said:
that is totally false, real IT Pros like girls, they met them, make friend, get invited to their house, "innocently" propose to check the computer, stealthily install a backdoor and keyloggers, tell everything is fine now after cleaning it from malwares, go home, wait around 11ppm, remotely launch a ransomware, disable the network adapter, wait the call of the girl, asking her what is wrong, propose her to fix the PC even late at night, get there, save the computer, get "rewarded" :D

(oops , i revealed to much of my tricks ^^)

Today I regret of myself not to be Jack or Earth because I have my hand tied and I can only give you +3 for above comment :p

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:

trek_hmm.gif

D

Deleted member 178

hahaha thanks btw ^^

one day i went to a house , a girl just called me to fix her PC, i went there she had a nice config with fancy tunings, i observed she has the latest 4 vibrator engines' joystick for playing with Flight Simulator, i was very excited to try it ! it was at that time the top of controller for any plane simulator games fans, then i gripped it...and i saw she lately didn't used it only for her simulator game... ^^ not to say she became red like a tomato when i look at my hand to see why it became sticky... :lolz:

excellent GIF, MrXidus, remind me old memories ^^

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Stranger said:
I have read some where 2-3 years back that Guys with love in computers have no interest in girls as computer have more charm than girls :p

More charm, pfft, most of them are big fat computer nerds who don''t move at all during the day.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.