What are your top three favourite webpages??

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
So i´m in love with internet and has been in a long while. Always on the search for new things to learn and see i therefor asks this question to you in the hope of finding new places to visit!

malwaretips.com is excluded since it´s an obviuos top 3 candidate for most of us! Also sites in non-English, newssites and sites that in any way intrude on copyrights are excluded.

Mine:
#3: http://englishrussia.com/ (A russian blog with tons of pictures and storys dating far back in time to present. Really interesting and you can spend hours there even if the format for non users are a bit irritating.(Not all pics on one page)..

#2: TwistedSifter A bit of everything from learnig to fun. Also a timekiller...

#1: Product Hunt All new tech, apps, hardware etc in one place. If you´re born a geek this is the place to go!

So whats your picks right here, right now??

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
My three favorite sites are :

#1. OFCOURSE malwaretips.com
#2. fridaythe13thfilms.com
#3. a hobby of mine the place where I get my movies from ( I do not want to condone anyone here into torrenting ) :p

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
My three favorite sites are :

#1. OFCOURSE malwaretips.com
#2. fridaythe13thfilms.com
#3. a hobby of mine the place where I get my movies from ( I do not want to condone anyone here into torrenting ) :p

Mine:
1.- MT
2.- Wilders Security
3.- hardwareysoftware.net

Nice picks but you need to come up with one more each (if you want) since MT is "excluded"! See RED text! :p:D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
1) Neowin.net for ground breaking news like in Windows.

2) News.softpedia.com for wider coverage of technological news.

3) untvweb.com unbiased local news in the Philippines.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.