What are your top three favourite webpages??

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
I was going to note that excluding MT, these are my 3 top but seems OP has that covered. From day to day, 2 and 3 can change to other sites.

1) Google (I search things a little too much - mostly software)
2) YouTube (I always need a good laugh so I watch gaming YouTubers like SeaNanners, Mr Sark, etc)
3) Apple/iTunes (in the way that I frequently listen to music via iTunes application with a subscription and it is kind of like web page in it's own right)

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
- MT
- hybrid-analysis,
- www .clubic. com (French website : Clubic - Wikipedia) => a good add-blocker is needed :D

@nclr11111 said :
"malwaretips.com is excluded since it´s an obvious top 3 candidate for most of us! Also sites in non-English, newssites and sites that in any way intrude on copyrights are excluded."

I could answer : "I have not well understood all words" (French ... and Penguin :rolleyes::oops:)
or : "I have not other 'favorite' websites, even if I use to browse on a lot of different websites" :D

What ? You really want me to follow the red sentence ? ok :

- The Oatmeal - Comics by Matthew Inman (click on the small pictures to get the whole 'story') :

=> this one is for the period we are entering : The next three holidays - The Oatmeal
=> this second one is just for fun - or not : How we fix our relationship problems - The Oatmeal
- Random, Interesting, Amazing Facts - Fun Quizzes and Trivia | Mental Floss

=> the last I have viewed : 15 Fascinating Facts About Fruit Flies
- xkcd

Last edited:
W

Wave

1. Google
2. MalwareTips
3. YouTube

The above is in no order, I do not even know which way they would be ranked... Since I visit all three of them daily and I use them for every browser session, haha. :)

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
- MT
- hybrid-analysis,
- www .clubic. com (French website : Clubic - Wikipedia) => a good add-blocker is needed :D

@nclr11111 said :
"malwaretips.com is excluded since it´s an obvious top 3 candidate for most of us! Also sites in non-English, newssites and sites that in any way intrude on copyrights are excluded."

I could answer : "I have not well understood all words" (French ... and Penguin :rolleyes::oops:)
or : "I have not other 'favorite' websites, even if I use to browse on a lot of different websites" :D

What ? You really want me to follow the red sentence ? ok :

- The Oatmeal - Comics by Matthew Inman (click on the small pictures to get the whole 'story') :

=> this one is for the period we are entering : The next three holidays - The Oatmeal
=> this second one is just for fun - or not : How we fix our relationship problems - The Oatmeal
- Random, Interesting, Amazing Facts - Fun Quizzes and Trivia | Mental Floss

=> the last I have viewed : 15 Fascinating Facts About Fruit Flies
- xkcd
Haha, WTF!?!? :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.