What browser has the best and most helpful blog?

Which browser has the best and most helpful blog?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KetaKongen

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 29, 2016
What do you think?
I just thought of this, and i don't think people really talk about it.

xo

lab34

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2017
Hi,
I don't understand very well the object of the poll.

I'm just looking sometimes at those blogs:
Mozilla Security Blog
Google Online Security Blog

I don't understand everything on those blogs, and it's not always focused to chrome or firefox, but I like to have that on my rss feeds...
Sometimes, something is catching my mind.

(sorry for my bad english this morning :oops: I'm not awaken)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
They all showcase the Browser's latest features and updates.

Edge notes are released with major updates for Windows 10, so they appear less often, but details are explained. Likewise with Apple Safari for macOS and iOS.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
I have always found the pale moon forum extremely helpful and the browser developer moonchild is often on hand to give advice with any issues...i doubt google or mozilla are in such a 1 to 1 position with their users..nice community in the palemoon forum.

Reactions: KetaKongen
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.