What can I do when my Facebook page got hacked and my Facebook account functions abnormally, and my computer got spied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OXMLAS

Thread author
Jan 21, 2019
My Facebook page (not Facebook account) got hacked and I know who are behind this hack. I made a Youtube video about this.

After the hack of my Facebook Page, my account functioned abnormally. For example, when I posted a post in a group without any link, but there is a link suddenly appeared in my post (picture).
main-qimg-d56b2f9c12486934893c55e474ea5571

Moreover, right after my Page got hacked, there was a strange email appeared in the log-in tab used to type in email to log in Facebook. Then, I checked the domain of the email, I found that it was a disposable email from "tempt-mail .org". Right after I clicked on "tempt-mail .org" to check the email domain name, the random email of tempt-mail .org assigned to me automatically as a random visitor had an email arrived. The email wrote that my Facebook account needs to be verified and asked me to click on a link it provided. But I did not click.

From that day on, whenever I logged in Facebook with different accounts, my computer often got lagged as if the lag of my computer comes from logging in my Facebook accounts.

All thing considered, I feel like there is some Facebook engineer working for Facebook trying to play with me or something like that. Because it is difficult to believe that a Hacker could influence Facebook display features like: displaying links without posting links, making computer lagged by logging in Facebook.

I also feel like I have been stalked by some hacker for a long time. Every habit of mine such as using tempt-mail .org is captured and understood by this hacker.

I reported the hack of my Facebook page to Facebook via Facebook settings > report. But there is no help from Facebook.
I just posted the issue of my Facebook page got hacked and my account functioned abnormally to Facebook community to seek for help.
main-qimg-6eb167d333dd4609cca176c81472aa66

But after 5 minutes, my question got deleted and merged with a question of similar topic. After opening the question of similar topic that linked to my question, I found that this question has nothing related to my question and moreover. And the linked question was closed long ago.
main-qimg-9bc526304b2205b4f05f5377e8625220

What can I do to get my Facebook page back and check whether or not my computer has been hacked, stalked, spied, and whether or not there is a Facebook engineer has tried to play with me?

I suspect my computer has been installed malwares, spywares, viruses on it without my awareness for at least 1 year now. The hacker knows my IP address because this person worked for Reddit as an admin. This person saw my IP address when I used the website and I got identified by this person.

Last edited:

OXMLAS

Thread author
Jan 21, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put my video describing the hack and the suspects or not? I put it here (link) in case it is OK. If not, then remove it.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I suspect my computer has been installed malwares, spywares, viruses on it without my awareness for at least 1 year now. The hacker knows my IP address because this person worked for Reddit as an admin. This person saw my IP address when I used the website and I got identified by this person.

You can open a new topic here: Malware Removal Assistance For Windows

This thread will be closed until your PC issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.