There should be a poll. :)

I use Lastpass. :)

Reactions: frogboy

Danielx64

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
I spent some time talking to Sticky engineers a few months ago. It has a lot of backend and hidden detections for compromises, phishing and tampering. There is a brute force detection system as well. You can test one of the features by changing the time-zone on your PC. Sticky will detect your database is being logged into or tampered with on a machine in a different time zone than you are usually in and lock the database. It will also detect phishing and redirection as you noted - among other things. While sticky uses AWS, it doesn't use their crypto. You shouldn't see any background telemetry/logging/traversal from Sticky unless the database is syncing which I find is a good policy of theirs contrary to many others.

Bit Warden is good, and the developer is on the ball IMO.
Thank you for the info about Sticky Passwords, I been using then (had Dashlime at one point) and it nice to see that they have protections like this built in.

And yes I use Sticky Passwords but I only sync via file between my desktop and phone. Sticky Passwords doesn't go out to the internet at all.

Reactions: ng4ever and frogboy

Shocker

Level 1
Verified
Dec 15, 2013
Have tried different passwords like

RoboForm (Not Tried) - Still had to try.
Dashlane (Trial for 1 month) - Expensive but also buggy on different browsers.
1Password (Trial for 1 month) - Expensive when had to buy for windows and IOS separately.
Keepass (Used for 8 months) - Its really good but tough getting up-to-date app for the IOS
Stick password (Free for 6 months ) - Its good but the Label "Lifetime" is very deceiving and it could only be up till the next version comes out.
Lastpass (Paid for 2 year's) - Inexpensive and good for novice but there are a lot of vulnerabilities.
Bitwaden (Trying it right now) - Cheaper than Laspass when it comes to premium but its hard to say right now.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.