What do people think of the new iTunes 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Heya guys, new iTunes is out, I've been using it since it was released with my iPhone 5, and I think it's neat, simplified interface is nice and it's a bit snappier, not so bloated.

I've heard the people who use some of the deep features like duplication checking weren't to happy when they were removed from the software package upon release, lucky they added it back in with the update to the update :p

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Nope, don't like it. To hard to use compared to previous versions.

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
I dont like it, Same as McLovin, Its hard compared to the other versions.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Wow really? :eek:

Perhaps it's more the reluctance to change, generally people have a hard time adapting to a new thing if they aren't good with change..?

I'm just very surprised you guys find it rather "even harder" to use than the previous

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
I guess it's easier to use for people who never used it before.
But as it has been said before, the older users are far from happy with it.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well, when I did upgrade, as I said before I didn't like it so I down graded to the one before the latest, 10.6.1.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.