Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It means you can use it with any carrier.what does unlocked mean?
Windows phone had a swift performance with 512 MB of RAM, while Android phone was just okay with 1 GB in 2013; I miss Windows phone.It's slow because it only has 1GB of memory
Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to test it out because it was discontinued when I was considering purchasing a Windows phone.Windows phone had a swift performance with 512 MB of RAM, while Android phone was just okay with 1 GB in 2013; I miss Windows phone.
An example of bad decisions by MS.Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to test it out because it was discontinued when I was considering purchasing a Windows phone.
But I don't think it was Microsoft's fault. My brother tested it, and he mentioned that, if the apps are available at all, they receive updates much later than those for iOS and Android. So, the developers of the apps are to blame.An example of bad decisions by MS.
MS did not pay enough effort to communicate with app developers and find a middle ground; IOS phones market share is lower than Android phones, yet they get the full attention of developers.But I don't think it was Microsoft's fault. My brother tested it, and he mentioned that, if the apps are available at all, they receive updates much later than those for iOS and Android. So, the developers of the apps are to blame.
We prefer use Android for lower price, not for the sake of tiny eyes of Android logoI'm still a liker of iPhone's & I see little to change my opinion after using Android's just my 10 pence worth.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes