What is DEFCON.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
I want to become a Cyber Security Expert or Maybe a well Reputed Hacker, i know most you would laugh after reading this. :D:p.

What is DEFCON.
Is there any university where i can learn Cyber Security.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
DEF CON include computer security professionals, journalists, lawyers, federal government employees, security researchers, and hackers with a general interest in software, computer architecture, phone phreaking, hardware modification, and anything else that can be "cracked." (wiki)

I have been there multiple times and DEFC is so much more then just a hackers thingy.
If you want to be a hacker, don't go there as you are NOT welcome.
And in order to become a hacker you first have to understand the very meaning of a hacker in the first place and you will need years of experience in the industry itself before you start realizing that the very job you are doing while being in the industry is exactly that.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.