Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
"Peace and Safety"

"I have discovered what the meaning of "IS" is"

"That blond from northern Europe is hotter than Michelle"

"Man, registered voters in the U.S.A. are idiots"

"What must a President do to strengthen cynicism?"

"Got healthcare?"

"The Founding Fathers have nothing to do with the opportunities that I have had available to me my whole life"

"I have at least 5 versions of counterfeit birth certificates"

"I thrive while attempting to appear as if I care about black African Americans"

"Checks and balances?"

"Free market, capitalist, democratic republic??"

"Term limits?"

"Iran, jihadists and N. Korea want to hurt us?"

"Illegal aliens love free healthcare and tax exempt status"

"I can render the military prostrate if you give me 4 more years"

"I bowed to Kim Jung Un"

"My father despised the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, Europe, Iceland, Greenland, Tasmania, and New Zealand. Now it is my turn"

"Anyone seen my golf club?"

"And they thought G. W. Bush was a scourge; bwahahahahahaha"

"Vote for me and get a lifetime pardon"

"My middle name is Hussein, and my first name used to be Barry, but I am not a Muslim"

"You cannot keep anything that I don't want you to keep"

"Guns and bullets are evil; murderous humans are just innocent by-standers"

"You are welcome for the trillion dollar stimulus"

"I am for letting the rest of the world cross the Mexican/U.S. border into the United States so long as I get a third term"

"I will do anything to not give up power"

"Time to roll up your sleeves and pay everyone's bills"

"Be a good sport: PAY YOUR NEIGHBOR'S MORTGAGE"

Last edited:

kevbo

Level 1
Verified
Dec 31, 2013
"When I am president, there will be no more illegal wiretapping of American citizens. No more national security letters to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime. No more tracking citizens who do nothing more than protest a misguided war."
- December, 2007

“Washington is broken. My whole campaign has been premised from the start on the idea that we have to fundamentally change how Washington works.”
- September, 2008

“If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”
- February 2009

“Guantanamo will be closed no later than one year from now.”
- January, 2009.

“It’s here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.”
- May 2010, (August 2011 Solyndra went belly up after receiving $535 million in federally backed loan guarantees)

“What we have done is kicked this can down the road. We are now at the end of the road and are not in a position to kick it any further. We have to signal seriousness in this by making sure some of the hard decisions are made under my watch, not someone else’s.”
- January 2009, talking about the growing expense of entitlement programs

“Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”
- May 2008

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed"
- May, 2007 on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

“If we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home, we will end this war. You can take that to the bank.”
- October, 2007

“We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks, with interest”
- October, 2012

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."
- June 2009, and many other times

'First of all, I didn’t set a red line; the world set a red line."
- September, 2013

"We have communicated in no uncertain terms with every player in the region that that’s a red line for us"
- August 2012

“America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I, therefore, intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.”

I could go on and on, but I'll end with the biggest lie of them all:

“I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

- January 2009 & 2013

So really, in the immortal words or Hillary Clinton: WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? (her emphasis)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Well, and what you will say about this:

Pres. Obama Moves To Placate North Korea And Give Up Stopping Its Nuclear Threat : http://www.lightlybraisedturnip.com/obama-bows-down-to-north-korea/

President Obama on Tuesday appeared to execute a 180-degree shift on U.S. policy towards North Korea’s advancing nuclear program. In a statement released early Tuesday morning, he called North Korea’s third successful nuclear test an “impressive accomplishment” that reflects North Korea’s “new prominence in the region and the world.”

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
"Never mind all these world problems the Washington Redskins have to change their team name"

"Does anybody know what the NSA does,anybody,a little help please"

"Weren't we supposed to bomb North Korea.Who wrote this stuff about impressive accomplishments"

"Am I really the President"

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.