Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
-performance - Avast, Norton

-feature - Kaspersky

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware this not internet security solution
Anti-virus software Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is designed to quickly scan your system in search of different types of malware and treatment of the most difficult infections

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
There is no best Antivirus or Internet Security. It's down to the user and their preferences, also take note while product X can protect user A, it may not protect user B.

Performance may vary for different systems, newer hardware can handle software better with at least 4GB of RAM.

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Haven't tried many of them but ESET and BullGuard for me. These two worked like a charm on my PC. Very light and effective.
Webroot is great also (very light) but they still have to convince me in detection, removal and protection.I have to test it more.
Using it for the past 7 days, so far so good.
Still waiting for the final versions of BullGuard and ESET 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.