Question What Is The Best Password Manager?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

vaccineboy

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Sep 5, 2018
Has anyone tried Locker? It is new, just over 1 year old and open source. I saw someone mentioned it and went checking it out. I have to say I am quite impressed. Packed full of features, smoothly run, and sleek design. It also has a lifetime license which you can buy directly from them or from StackSocial, and you know I am a sucker for lifetime license.
I've not jumped ship entirely from Bitwarden yet, but it is on my watch list.

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Switched from BD Password Manager to 1Password. Much better browser extension to work with, as well as the desktop app for organizing. Otherwise, another one at the top of my list is Kaspersky PM. With BD PM if you log out, there are 3 logins you have to go through, your Central account email address, then its password, then the extensions login. It gets to be a bit much.

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

I've tried KeePass, StickyPassword, PasswordBoss, Dashlane, Bitwarden, and a few others. Right now, I'm using Enpass because I like its clean and customizable interface. It also works well and is light on resources. Enpass works offline and locally. It has Wi-Fi Sync and can also connect to third-party cloud services for data storage and syncing. I got an Enpass Premium lifetime license for $29 when it was available on StackSocial.

Last edited by a moderator:

poopdookie

Level 2
Feb 11, 2021
I've tried KeePass, StickyPassword, PasswordBoss, Dashlane, Bitwarden, and a few others. Right now, I'm using Enpass because I like its clean and customizable interface. It also works well and is light on resources. Enpass works offline and locally. It has Wi-Fi Sync and can also connect to third-party cloud services for data storage and syncing. I got an Enpass Premium lifetime license for $29 when it was available on StackSocial.
I can't live without it. I give a shout out to Heylogin, but Enpass is it for me. Bitwarden is a distant third, but I do like their maturity and feature set.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.