Question What Is The Best Password Manager?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Malwalero

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 23, 2016
Thank you very much for the answers. I have most of my passwords in bitwarden. but I have memorized the most important ones, which would be about 7 or 8... I don't keep those... so it would be good to have Keepass locally too? And if I uninstall the program, the passwords are deleted?

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Thank you very much for the answers. I have most of my passwords in bitwarden. but I have memorized the most important ones, which would be about 7 or 8... I don't keep those... so it would be good to have Keepass locally too? And if I uninstall the program, the passwords are deleted?
keepass database is a separate file, uninstalling keepass should not delete its database. I keep encrypted copies of keepass database in a few different locations as backup.

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Completely offline
sXPvSsmXFxpMonMEYCjWt9-1920-80.jpg

cartaphilus

Level 5
Mar 17, 2023
Hi everyone. I would like to know which password manager do you recommend apart from Bitwarden? or which one do you use more and be safe.. thanks..
For the longest time I used to use Roboform but now I don't know. Haven't used one in a while. Back then Roboform was not in a cloud and lifetime lic was for the whole version number. Now they went into annual sub model and I hate that. Besides I hate storing data in the cloud no matter how good you say your encryption is. If I don't encrypt it myself then I don't trust it. And he'll even if I do I don't trust it enough to have a key to all of my passwords be one collision away.

lyldz

Level 2
Verified
Jun 4, 2016
How long have you been using 1Password? What’s the best pros and worst cons to 1Password?
Since 2017, I first used it on mac computers and for the last 3 or 4 years I have been using it on windows pc.ease of use, simple interface, update support, with just a simple password, I can easily access more than a thousand passwords I want everywhere instantly.for example, while it is difficult to access the user information of a site whose page you have not visited on roboform, this is a second event on 1password. so especially for personalized things like the usage habits I have written, it is necessary to test it for 1 month first and then use it.I have tried many applications such as roboform, dashlane, bitwarden respectively starting with last pass.I am very happy that I am using 1password right now.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.