Advice Request What is the difference between Comodo Firewall and Internet security

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
What is the difference between comodo Firewall and Internet security I was thinking of getting comodo Firewall to run alongside eset or do you think I should just use comodo internet security what is the difference between comodo firewall and comodo internet security Because I like eset and I like comodo so does anyone think I should use both

Reactions: Logethica

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
as the name suggest comodo firewall contains only a firewall+sandbox+HIPS etc, while comodo IS contains an antivirus+ firewall . If you want to create a convo then go for eset and comodo firewall, however i may suggest you to look for another suite as comodo may give some trouble...

Reactions: Logethica

Sloth

Level 5
Verified
Jun 24, 2015
If you are going to ESET antivirus then install just Comodo Firewall.

If you are going to use ESET Smart Security then no need for Comodo Firewall.

Reactions: kiric96

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I don't understand your question, please use appropriate grammar. ;)

@Umbra Do you have a guide for this? :D (Because I don't).

FireShootSK

Level 17
Verified
Feb 17, 2015
I don't understand your question, please use appropriate grammar. ;).
He want know what is better. Comodo Firewall with ESET or only Comodo Antivirus, and another question is: What have Comodo Antivirus and Firewall no.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Simple conclusion:

A full control experience then CIS (Comodo Internet Security) is all you need. Just untick some unneeded components

But any AV can be compatible to Comodo Firewall, you need patience + knowledge = effective setup.

Because at the end of its execution CF is your left solution to understand any user intervention pop ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.