What Is The Story, Behind your Username?

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
I am Stranger and the word Stranger means a visitor or an unknown person whom we don't know and in cyber community everbody is stranger and we do recognized by our "username" only so I keep my username as Stranger ;)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Well .. Prorootect: there are three parts, Pro, root, tect .. Pro - because it sounds good, it is the beginning of words such as 'protection' or 'professional' .. root - because I like that people do not forget their roots. In addition, simultaneously - is part of a word 'rootkit'' - and I always loved rootkit detectors (anti-rootkit softwares), then the 'tect' - is the end of words 'detect', 'protect'.
If it sounds complicated ..;)
This topic is interesting, because we learn the real things on other people:cool:

Prorootect

Edit: Littlebits, beautiful your 'cat story'. My too I have 1 cat, It is a girl, she abandoned saw me and began to meow ..
What kind of litter your cat uses, no silicone?.. (not good for your lungs!)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I'm afraid mine isn't, it doesn't mean anything, just an random username.

But you all have interesting Usernames. :)

P

Plexx

Biozfear= replace z with s, replace f with ph

theres another version which is Atmozfear but I only use it for some online gaming classes. Soulbound/Soulplexx/Soulweaver are the main ones but those only appear in gaming forums and online games.

Always wanted something different but with incorporating Soul which sometimes is hard depending on the game.

As for Biozfear is because it was something easy and unusual, although most ppl cant pronounce it due to the z.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
RE: What does your username signify?

My Username is Stranger which means Ajnabee ,the person whom you don't know.
It was inspired by a hindi movie Ajnabee

In the movie my favourite actress Kareena sing a song in which say she is waiting for a Stranger in her life whom she loves.:D

But now she don't have any place for Stranger in her life as she already married to Saif Ali khan

Dont laugh this is the true end of my real love story and my Username :p

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012

Prorootect said:
Hi Stranger, I already seen this topic theme ..

Sorry if its already exists,I haven't found in serach,if so admin please merge thread.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

Well my name is from the movie Super Bad. Great move it was and due to the fact that people said I looked like him.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012

McLovin said:
Well my name is from the movie Super Bad. Great move it was and due to the fact that people said I looked like him.

SB+3.jpg

like tha baby :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

Just perfect :p

Stranger said:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_db3qCLhj99E/TDqZOLfHPQI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/ugG-czqXDVY/s1600/SB+3.jpg

like tha baby :D

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
Coffeeman---need I say more? :) Coffee is my fuel and I like to enjoy a good quality cup of coffee/espresso at anytime of day and night, anywhere.

S

starchild76

I chose my name , because I am a real sushi / sashimi freak , asian food in general , as a matter of fact , so I knew when I joined this fabulous community that sushi had to be in my member name :) my real name is barry btw!

D

Deleted member 178

i suspect it ^^

My original nickname was Umbrapolaris (still using it in other forums) as i wrote earlier in the thread.

it becomes Umbra Corp when friends members observed that the combo i used at that time (CIS + EAM) become very popular among new members, they called it "Umbra Virus"
So to push the joke ahead i redesigned my profile and name to "Umbra Corp" inspired by "umbrella corporation" from Resident Evil

that's it ^^

S

starchild76

a little ode to our beloved super tight config maker UMBRA :D enjoy!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 178

lol yes she can stay under my umbrella, it has a long "handle" :lolz:

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
NSG = North Sea Gas

I was a maintenance man on oil platforms for many years, do a similar job now but in a warm office nowadays :)

MDTechVideos

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
If any of you guys remember back in early August I was on this site under the alias Hotrod123(first post was a vm question in the Member Introduction section:D). I wasn't expecting to stay here as long as I have, so I didn't put too much consideration into the name.

When I created my YouTube channel a few weeks earlier to post my reviews, I had no idea what name I should choose. Now, I have to admit MalwareDoctor is probably not the most original name for what I am doing, but it worked (primarily because MrAntivirus was already taken:D). I was also fascinated by it being the same name as the rogue av Antimalware Doctor, which coincidentally I was infected with a couple years back while using McAfee :D. I am still waiting for someone to associate the rogue with me :D. To wrap this story up, once I realized this site was amazing and I couldn't leave since I already had it bookmarked, I asked for my username to be changed and here I am today.

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
I love my mom... :heart: My mom Used to call me KUTTU, means ...... When she is calling me with love she will add one S.. :D That's how my user name become KUTTU + S = KUTTUS :p

About my Profile Picture..... That's my Best Friends, sister's daughter.... We call her "Little Angel" :D She is sooo Cute and naughty... :angel: She is 3 year old now.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.