For today and tomorrow... still hot

1661702073465.png

wat0114

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2021
Very pleasant this weekend, especially after weeks on end of hot and dry weather.

weather.png

This is the 7 day forecast. So at least another week of mid-twenties, but I'm not complaining because we are apparently in for a brutal winter :cry:

weather-2.png

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Is 70 deg F/21 deg C today. Which, in isolation, is lovely, actually perfect maybe. The next 3 days with be close to 20 deg F above normal.

Do you dress for the season or for the weather? I live in a densely populated area so there were many people out and about. Except for 2 people I spotted wearing T shirts like me, everyone else (except for those in traditional Orthodox Jewish attire) was wearing a coat or jacket. How could they stand it?

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
Its 10C/50F in S England around sunset, with a significant wind chill factor, 13C down on a week ago.
Is 70 deg F/21 deg C today. Which, in isolation, is lovely, actually perfect maybe. The next 3 days with be close to 20 deg F above normal.

Do you dress for the season or for the weather? I live in a densely populated area so there were many people out and about. Except for 2 people I spotted wearing T shirts like me, everyone else (except for those in traditional Orthodox Jewish attire) was wearing a coat or jacket. How could they stand it?
I dress for what I see outside/expect, our seasons are nothing like they used to be, all messed up now. I'm like you and wonder why some people have so many layers on on certain days, and why so little on others. Its only this last week that I've regularly worn a t-shirt + another layer outside. Many others seem to dress in a certain way because its a certain month.

I recall the Lubovitch and other Hasidic orthodox Jews in N London seeming to dress the same on every day of the year, mostly black, and walking fast to the synagogues during days that were well in to the 30sC (not being allowed to drive on the Shabbat). My sympathies extended to those wearing burqas and yashmaks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.