What is this really about?

nishaddesilva

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 26, 2012
I have seen this screen many times before while surfing the internet and I would like to know why this happens. I don't think my computer is infected with any kind of malware.
Awaiting expert opinions...
26Mgzl.jpg

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
This is a spam protection feature which comes integrated with CloudFlare.......And you should get this explications also:

Why am I seeing this page?
Your IP address based on the country, region or network has been flagged by the website owner.

What should I do?
Completing the challenge above proves you are a human and gives you temporary access. You can ask the website owner to permanently whitelist you.

Just contact the website master and let him know your opinion on this plugin! I think he can white list your IP :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Have you ran a scan of your PC?when does this happen? when visiting a certain website? did you try adblock or pop killer and see if it stops?

nishaddesilva

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 26, 2012
Jack said:
This is a spam protection feature which comes integrated with CloudFlare.......And you should get this explications also:

Why am I seeing this page?
Your IP address based on the country, region or network has been flagged by the website owner.

What should I do?
Completing the challenge above proves you are a human and gives you temporary access. You can ask the website owner to permanently whitelist you.

Just contact the website master and let him know your opinion on this plugin! I think he can white list your IP :)

Thanks for the info Jack! :)

nishaddesilva

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 26, 2012
White Nobster said:
Have you ran a scan of your PC?when does this happen? when visiting a certain website? did you try adblock or pop killer and see if it stops?

It has happened many times visiting various URLs. I don't use any ad or popup blockers. Just WOT and TrafficLight. They didn't flash any warnings.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
This happens with many of my blog visitors too. Jack can tone down Cloudflare spam and bot protection to medium or use google CDN instead.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
When you going to get the free version of Cloudflare Jack? :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.