What is your most fondest video game memory?

N

Noxx

Thread author
Title says it all. What's your most fondest video game memory? And I don't mean just list your favorite game. I mean a specific memory from that game. Online, single player, doesn't matter. Mines not all that spectacular, but the last day before Star Wars Galaxies shut down. We all came out of "retirement" just to be there and chat on teamspeak about the "good old days" when the game was actually at its xenith of popularity. We spent a few hours visiting various sites on all the planets that had server history behind them, and then the last two hours or so we had a dance party at the Mos Eisley Cantina (where it all began) until the sad message of "lost connection of server" went across the screen. Bleh, I'm going to get emotional! Anyways, how about you guys/gals?

Last edited by a moderator:

XavierGaming

Level 3
Verified
Oct 18, 2015
Skyrim, I downloaded a mod that implements guns because I was bored but it turned out to be extremely epic especially on boss fights. I literally almost cried because of too much epicness! It was the best gaming experience ever in my whole life. :D :p

Reactions: OokamiCreed

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
C&C (Command and Conquer) Generals/Red Alert, a very classic and yet trending game during year 2005-2008 probably where basically to create bases and build your forces in such same flow of the mechanics.

Way back where 'Mods' (edited version of the game where they additional weapons and other stuffs which are already extraordinary) can create more powerful flow of the game because of its components unlock.

XavierGaming

Level 3
Verified
Oct 18, 2015
C&C (Command and Conquer) Generals/Red Alert, a very classic and yet trending game during year 2005-2008 probably where basically to create bases and build your forces in such same flow of the mechanics.

Way back where 'Mods' (edited version of the game where they additional weapons and other stuffs which are already extraordinary) can create more powerful flow of the game because of its components unlock.

It's amazing how my Steam mates still play that game almost everyday.

Reactions: jamescv7

russ0408

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jul 28, 2013
My favourite moment was beating Mike Tyson, in Mike Tyson Punchout. On Nitendo.

Reactions: Rishi

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
A long time ago, when most of us in my place played games in game rooms, and I, fortunately had a friend who owned a Playstation console.
Playing Silent Hill, first installment. He couldn't play alone as he was too scared to do so, and I understood that very well. A legendary psychological horror game. Greatest moment? Encounter of Pyramid Head, later in Silent Hill 2

C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

Thread author
When gta sanandreas came outfirst i could not stop playing fell in love with cj's remarks ;) i finished all the main story missions and started the whole game over and over again it had an amazing voice cast : Peter fonda , mc eight , samuel l Jackson yo yo and so on. If you look at the graphics now they are hurting your eyes in comparisson with gta 5 but it still remains my favorite of the series and holds a special place in my heart! Ah....the childhood memories :)

Reactions: Rishi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.