Advice Request What is your opinion about Cryptocurrency?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

dJim

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
Hello all, as a part of team into one crypto company, im curious what people think abouth out of that kind forums think abouth this cryptoworld and their point, advantages, goals.

gio.roty

Jun 10, 2019
I have worked in a crypto company and after about one year on that market I should say that crypto is very unstable ( captain obvious) . It looks like sitting on a powder keg. Also, I don't consider cryptocurrency to change real money at least 10 years.

dJim

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
I have a negative view of cryptocurrencies.
I think they are:
  • Unstable
  • Useless
  • Not solid currency
  • too risky
These points are valid in most cases just because there alot of " projects " who only want money or dont add any real value in real life, my company are making a new innovative and unique tool wich may can change your opinion. Ofc our goal isn´t get money and run, we want help new people to discover this world and make things alot easier with less risk posible.

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I know someone who got scammed out of £73,000 from a fraudster 'pretending to invest their money into Crypto-currency market'. The one where the returns are larger than the investment itself.

They never got their money back.

dJim

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
I know someone who got scammed out of £73,000 from a fraudster 'pretending to invest their money into Crypto-currency market'. The one where the returns are larger than the investment itself.

They never got their money back.
This is was im talking abouth, most of people are afraid to invest because of these scammers, seems it reinforce more our goal on people out of cryptoworld, we legalized oficially and try to give full transparency and backup. What you think a company needs to get up your trust on their project?

dJim

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
Crypto advocates are very positive in their claims but the reality is crypto is highly unstable despite their decade over circulation, and many people still uses cash with a very slow pace of transition towards economic digitization it will take many years to change the mindset and even more time to make crypto work fully.
Not really at all, many of cryptocurrency are neat stable than $ or € , problem is when some of cryptocurrency are used like money, while my token work to pay part of special project wich can be on sale or buy too ofc, the point is cryptocurrency need a objetive on use in real scenario, not the use of " normal money "

Reactions: JB007

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.