What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
It's not a movie but a manga that I love immensely that's coming back this April 10th :D

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
It's not a movie but a manga that I love immensely that's coming back this April 10th :D
I'll have to look out for this. Might have to create a Crunchyroll account albeit a free one I'll be able to at least see some of it ;)

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
I'll have to look out for this. Might have to create a Crunchyroll account albeit a free one I'll be able to at least see some of it ;)

It'll be available on Crunchyroll ;) but subscription is not free

• Thanks
Reactions: ErzCrz
Mar 10, 2024
If you are looking for something to watch in your chill time you should check out a show on Netflix called "the suits". It's about a bunch of lawyers in a firm that are supposed to be upholding the laws, but instead run around breaking them to gain upper hand in the cases they want because it either fills their pockets or boost the reputation of them or the firm. It's quite realist and to be honest the writer does a good job of leading them from one episode to the next without it becoming boring or reaching a plateau. They come so close to going to prison themselves each time, but "rig" things to go on the next day. Absolutely realistic if you ask me. Shows just how much many of those supposedly upholding the laws are hypocrites and are not even decent people.

Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
The 2017 South Korean science fiction mystery-thriller movie Lucid Dream:

Lucid Dream (2017):

This is how Netflix describes this movie:

After searching for his abducted son for three years, a devastated father attempts to track down his missing child through lucid dreams.

Starring: Ko Soo, Sul Kyung-gu, Park Yu-chun

I saw the name of this movie on Netflix when I was looking for another movie.

I like dreams and lucid dreaming, so I decided to watch it.

This movie did not have an English dub, so I watched it in Korean with English subtitles.

This movie did not disappoint, it did have some inaccuracies with how lucid dreaming works & how it impacts you, but I did like the movie concept.

Also, this movie had some twists, and was clearly inspired by the movie Inception, which is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I definitely recommend giving this movie a watch, and I would rate it a 4 out of 5.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
The 2018 American science fiction action movie Extinction.

Extinction:

Extinction | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix:

Here is how Netflix describes this movie:

Plagued by dreams of an alien invasion, a family man faces his worst nightmare when an extraterrestrial force begins exterminating Earth's inhabitants.

Starring: Michael Peña, Lizzy Caplan, Israel Broussard

I found this movie by accident when I was looking for something else on Netflix.

I possibly heard this mentioned once in the past, but I was not sure.

So I decided to watch it, to my surprise, it was better than expected, and it had some twists.

The cool thing about the twists, is that I was noticing & complaining about certain aspects of this movie, until the twists revealed those things.

I was going to complain about those things in my review, but the twists showed why those things were happening.

Which is cool, that brought the rating up to a 3.5 for me.

It is a shame that most people will never hear about or see movies like this.

I recommend watching this movie, and it was good to see Michael Peña as a main character in a serious role.

I am glad that Lizzy Caplan got a role in this as well.

Likewise, I think that Mike Colter should have had more lines & scenes.

Reactions: ZeePriest

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.