Advice Request What's good about Emsisoft?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
I just read that Tinywall is very good and I want to use it, but I also read this LINK :
(Excerpt)
"Tiny Firewall by Tiny Software Inc. is one of the most challenging firewall programs to customize. If you run Tiny Firewall with the default settings only, however, you'll receive the protection you need to block most intruders and hackers. But if you want to take advantage of Tiny Firewall's power, you'll need to invest time and patience to learn how."

DDE_Server can you give me any tips about how you configured Tinywall to get the best results/outcome?

Thank you kindly for your help.
😍
Wrong app. The tinywall mentioned above is TinyWall - A free, lightweight and non-intrusive firewall

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
I just read that Tinywall is very good and I want to use it, but I also read this LINK :
(Excerpt)
"Tiny Firewall by Tiny Software Inc. is one of the most challenging firewall programs to customize. If you run Tiny Firewall with the default settings only, however, you'll receive the protection you need to block most intruders and hackers. But if you want to take advantage of Tiny Firewall's power, you'll need to invest time and patience to learn how."

DDE_Server can you give me any tips about how you configured Tinywall to get the best results/outcome?

Thank you kindly for your help.
😍
it is not hard .it is very simple to configure
just install it and all firewall connections will be blocked by default
then create rule one by one for to allow the program you need manually
(for torrent clients i allow the connection for specific time not permanent (30 minutes ,1 or 2 hours depending on the estimated time for download)
this is simple overview about what features it offers and how to use them

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.