Whats good atm?

Devial

Thread author
Mar 6, 2011
Hey people :D

Havent been active in 4 months or so, still using comodo, smart defrag, malwarebytes and emsisoft :) But are they still good? Anything better?

I would like to use something new, used avast, comodo, avg so far, liked avast and comodo :)

best regards
devial

P

Plexx

i use comodo MBAM Hitman pro.
for defrag im using perfect disk tho.

ad block plus extension for FF and chrome.

have a look at my config

D

Deleted member 178

Devial said:
Hey people :D
Havent been active in 4 months or so, still using comodo, smart defrag, malwarebytes and emsisoft :) But are they still good? Anything better?

they are all still the best, Comodo IS (v5.8) and Emsisoft AM (v6) got improved a lot.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Welcome back!:welcomewave:
Emsisoft released version 6 which is very light and fast so it's worth a try....
Also in the news ...NIS can be killed by the Zero Access rootkit : See here and here
There are a lot of news and releases so I strongly advise you to browse the forums:D ...WB!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Avira Products were finally released the 2012 version and they are having a giveaway good for 180 days.

Devial

Thread author
Mar 6, 2011
I am thinking about buying Comodo IS, kinda in love with the new update :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Comodo Internet Security is free software to use and download.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
:welcomewave:
I am a 2 months old user of MalwareTips (so this is the first time I know about you :D). BTW, how are you?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.