What's in Your System Tray? - Icon Show Off

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
AoguFHL.jpg

I'm sure everyone knows the system icons
Right to Left...Shadow Defender, Sandboxie, Adguard, Driver Radar Pro, EXE Radar Pro, ESET NOD32, BotRevolt, Windows Firewall Control, Process Tamer, CleanMem, CoreTemp.

Hidden Icons Right to Left...BotRevolt, Utorrent, Google Talk, My Lockbox, KeePass, ClipX, HostsServer, Hostsman.

NetSpeedMonitor on taskbar.

Last edited:

KaptainBug

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
AoguFHL.jpg

I'm sure everyone know the system icons
Right to Left...Shadow Defender, Sandboxie, Adguard, Driver Radar Pro, EXE Radar Pro, ESET NOD32, BotRevolt, Windows Firewall Control, Process Tamer, CleanMem, CoreTemp.

Hidden Icons Right to Left...BotRevolt, Utorrent, Google Talk, My Lockbox, KeePass, ClipX, HostsServer, Hostsman.

That's a lot of security.. Do you run sandboxie and SD both in realtime ? Any reason why you are using old version of utorrent ?

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
AoguFHL.jpg

Wow! That's overkill! :D

xxtoss23

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
here my tray icon

Attachments

• Screenshot (68).png
    Screenshot (68).png
    386.3 KB · Views: 551

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
AoguFHL.jpg

Damn! We have a nice fortress here :D

Reactions: Overkill

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
That's a lot of security.. Do you run sandboxie and SD both in realtime ? Any reason why you are using old version of utorrent ?

I use sbie all the time, SD is not used very often.
Because private trackers recommend this version along with a few more.

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Here's mine, embarrassingly boring I'm afraid. Avira isn't actually installed, the tray icon just appears because it hasn't removed itself properly and I haven't cleaned it up yet (I use the command line scanner for other uses) :)

iconpants.png

Reactions: Ink
M

MalwareT

Here's mine, embarrassingly boring I'm afraid. Avira isn't actually installed, the tray icon just appears because it hasn't removed itself properly and I haven't cleaned it up yet (I use the command line scanner for other uses) :)

iconpants.png

Well, you can remove it via msconfig>startup or ccleaner>tools>startup.

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Well, you can remove it via msconfig>startup or ccleaner>tools>startup.

I'd prefer to clean uninstall it, just got to double check to make sure it's not going to rip out any of the shared files used by the command line scanner. Haven't quite got around to it as yet because I've been busy ;)

Reactions: MalwareT

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.