What's your favorite OS and why?

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Although I'm on Windows XP, my favorite is Windows XP/7. 7 because i use it at school and loved everything about it, XP it is a trusted OS.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
XP/Puppy Linux, Puppy Linux I must say that its very fast even its booted in USB and copied to RAM no slowdown indeed and can save a session :D. XP is also nice cause simple and have lots of software can run and using it especially in having research during school days that microsoft office is there.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Windows Millenium Edition :p

No seriously Windows 7. Great Hardware support, Fast and looks good.
Great Media Center also.

iPanik

Feb 28, 2011
That would be [Insert newest windows version here]. I know what makes windows tick, and i know what to do when it doesn't.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
windows 7
i love it :)
very cool and very very make me interest to see my desktop everyday :p

V

Vextor

Windows 7. It just works great and has good features. On the Linux side, I would definitely go for Ubuntu. I do sometimes use it in a Virtual Machine.

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
Windows 7:

Superbar......................No desktop icons needed when you can pin everything.
No BSOD's
+1 on simplicity and customizing.

I started with Windows 95 and worked up from there.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.