Advice Request Where can I get Comodo Internet Security 9 beta?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Where can I get Comodo Internet Security 9 beta? also would it be stable enough to run on my real computer. I don't want any blue screen of deaths.

Reactions: DracusNarcrym
A

Alkajak

PM'd you. Seems pretty underground, only Russian sites have it up for download. I would assume it isn't stable yet since it hasn't been posted here or any of the other well-known security forums.

H

hjlbx

Where can I get Comodo Internet Security 9 beta? also would it be stable enough to run on my real computer. I don't want any blue screen of deaths.

Thanks,
Andrew

CIS 9 that was "leaked" is an Alpha version; it is only partially finished with some new features not fully functional.

It might cause BSOD. It is impossible to say - even with a completely finished CIS 9. BSODs depend upon what is installed on your system as well as what you introduce to it.

BSOD is not a huge deal. Black Screen is the big deal...

Don't mess with CIS 9 alpha since it is essentially a non-functional security soft = wait until the official release.

N

NOLF92

Well I'm glad to hear that it's at least coming down the pipe. Apparently the leaked version was way back in like May or June of 2015, so that's a lot of time for them to sort out a lot of the kinks.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
As usual Alpha stage literally private and are more aggressive on prone issues, not because that's how a disclaimer usually does however Comodo have history of issues that some are fix however many are still unresolved due to fundamental components that works deep inside on the system.

Possible stay tune from active updates from Comodo forum as many users can give reliable answers to be objective even though they are aware of the overall problems usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.