Battle Which antivirus better for gaming? Kaspersky or F-Secure?

Compare list
Kaspersky Total Security 2021 MR3, and F-Secure SAFE 18.0

Szellem

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Hello Guys!

I need your personal experience! Which product better for gaming? Kaspersky Total Security, or F-Secure SAFE?
Which one have zero system impact in game, no lagg, and etc.
My games are competitve. Call of Duty, Warzone and etc...
Sometimes I visit av-comparatives, av-tests online, but i think this tests have not relevant information about this products. I have other experience in real life.

Thank you for your answer.

devjit2020

Level 2
Apr 7, 2022
The best AV for gaming is ESET Internet Security period simply because no other AV comes near it in terms of its speed and lightness. You won't even notice that an AV is installed on your PC.

Reactions: Szellem
F

ForgottenSeer 94943

In my experience, F-Secure is one of the lightest security suites. On gaming devices I either install F-Secure or Bullguard.

Reactions: amico81

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.