Which Browser Are You using...?

Which Browser are you using at the moment.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiga500

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Hello,
Thought it would be time to add another browser poll.
After much deliberation i have personally decided to go with my trusty firefox on linux.I did have a brief sojourn with chrome but all this privacy bad press has kind of spooked me out.

Which one are you good folks using.
Thanks.:)

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
I'm an avid Opera user since version 12.
Even now with Presto engine gone, I believe it's the best Chromium-based browser around.
Less lag, less memory usage, more responsive UI than Chrome and security-wise less targeted than other more popular browsers.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well Microsoft Edge user here, those lack features that makes it as barrier doesn't mean worse enough. Actually the performance of Edge is pretty fast and far from the comparison of IE.

Once those updates to be release from upcoming months, then the impression will also add to be a better browser.

Yes its too simple browser but that's depend on user preferences.

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Have been using Chrome for about a month now as my only browser. Too bad it no longer supports Flash. I see that Slimjet updated to 5.0 beta with some features like download accelerator. Have to check that out since I was just waiting for an update after all.

Enju

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
Have been using Chrome for about a month now as my only browser. Too bad it no longer supports Flash. I see that Slimjet updated to 5.0 beta with some features like download accelerator. Have to check that out since I was just waiting for an update after all.
Huh Chrome doesn't support Flash? It uses the automatically updated version of PepperFlash.

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Huh Chrome doesn't support Flash? It uses the automatically updated version of PepperFlash.

They stopped allowing flash on version 45. Inside chrome://flags there is no option to enable or disable flash. Think they warned users about it back on 43. Don't know if there is a way around it. Never looked for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.