Which is a good wireless mouse for a non-gamer?

Brie

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 1, 2018
i am looking for 1 for a small hand.

my PC cost $380.

i had a $12 ankor mouse. it lasted 8 months.

i have a $10 victsing. some times i move the mouse and the cursor does not move, like it is tired. i often click the mouse and it does not work. i have to click it a 2nd time. i have a tough time moving the cursor in to a small box to tic it.

i would like to spend $14 or more. i am looking for quality that has extra features.

i don't trust amazon reviews. i read that a lot of them are paid for and fake.

Last edited:

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I use Logitech MX Master. It's expensive but it's great. After a few years of use, there is a certain spring in the thumb-rest that tends to get stuck, but it is easy to unstick it, if you know how. Or you can remove it, if you want.

Peter Phillie

Level 1
Verified
Jul 12, 2018
Try using Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500, this works well on my computer plus it has an adjustable click force or customizable accents and it is less than $20. Also, its' symmetrical design is perfect for users of left or right-handed persuasion and this mouse can last up to eight months on a single charge too. So, it's worth trying out!

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Logitech 910-002974 M325 Wireless Mouse - around $15 USD
Not a good idea, it suffers from the same bug, that some clicks are just lost.
Haven't see that here nor am I aware of it. I would not have recommended it if it were flawed.

Excellent mouse for the price. The scroll wheel back button action get heavy use. I would buy again.

Last edited:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Logitech Anywhere MX, small, hyperscroll, high quality and great feel. I've used it for years with no issues
. logitech-anywhere-mouse-mx-mit-5-tasten2Bscrollrad-schwarz_z1.jpg

StrikeFIN

Level 2
Verified
Dec 15, 2017
Original Xiaomi Wireless Mouse - $15.98 Free Shipping | GearBest.com Mobile

I've bought 2 of these months ago, happy enough for that price. Best thing on this is material of the lid, simply no fingerprints left on it, compared to plastic ones, filled with fingerprints / dirt in no time.

DPI 1200.

1x AA battery (40mAh, 12 months usage!), changed stock battery to rechargeable AA battery (2100mAh, heard 2600mAh battery might be too big?), added nice small weight bonus for mouse.

Using other on my main laptop and other on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ "PC" build.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Brie and roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.