Which of these Windows Operating Systems have you used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I've used all the flavors of Windows except 3.0 to below

I see the changes and of course since technology became rapidly evolve from time to time; Microsoft is highly contributed on their flagship of OS.

So far Windows 7 is the best of all I encounter follow by XP in terms of maturity thinking for security and other stuffs category.

But Windows 10 manage to break those hindrance and the first impression to be problematic OS become a useful ones.

Logethica

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I have used only Windows XP, 8.1, & 10...
The laptop that I am currently using did come with Vista,but once I gained ownership of it it was quickly updated to 8.1 then 10,so I did not use the Vista OS.
Unfortunately I never had an opportunity to use Windows 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.