Battle Which paid Backup Software is the best ?

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
in the past years i've been using Acronis Products:

Acronis True Image 2015 (western digital edition, free and limited version for WD customers)
Acronis True Image 2017
Acronis True Image NG
Acronis True Image 2018

.. had no problems at all with this software... ...so based on my experience i would recommend Acronis.

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
I`m currently using Macrium Reflect Home v7 and i can say i`m very satisfied with it. Yesterday i did a differential backup with two clicks and in pratically no time so for me its usefullness and performace are the best as i don`t want my software to be buggy, laggy and resource hog. I also have a lifetime license for Acronis 2016 which is also good but Macrium is more at my taste as i like it a lot being simplier and efficient.

I will definitely continue using it.

Reactions: jerzy601

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
for me the best person is Macrium Free.
I've been using it for some time and I'm happy.
Acronis is also a good program, but Macrium fits better.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.