Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
Samsung. Snapdragon 888 chip inside (Not there homemade exyonos garbage cpu's they produce). Better and frequent updates, more Android versions and more security upgrades than the others.

Reactions: roger_m

cryogent

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2016
Honestly i will go with a pure Android experience like Pixel. In the past I've had Samsung, my wife and daughter has Xiaomi, Samsung disappointed me with every update which reflected in fluidity and lower battery life, Xiaomi has the same problem regardings updates, although I've had no problems with the proximity sensor on any of the 5 models I've bought over the years.
The new Pixel 7 Pro seems to me a very good choice apart from the 3 listed in the poll (but you have to wait for prices to calm down because being new on the market the price is over Samsung) or Pixel 6 Pro.

Last edited:

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
Pixel 7 Pro camera problem,4k only 1x,2x,i whait for samsung s23 ultra with snapdragon 8gen2 ,samsung 4 year android update and 5 year security)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.