Community Discount Which product would you like to see on Discount?

Promo page
https://malwaretips.com/
Event start
Nov 9, 2019
Event end
Nov 16, 2019
How to get a license
Select your choice from the poll list

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Do you have discounts or offers for Bitdefender AV? I have about 39 days left on my current license. I can renew through Bitdefender itself for the AV for up to 3 devices for $29.99 US. Thank you.
Bitdefender has a really bad reputation for us as a vendor. They suddenly increase their prices at short notice and we cannot deal with this strategy of theirs. They prefer to sell directly rather than through their partners.

ATM the only good price we have is BIS for 1 unit. Please let me know if you are interested.

If one day you decide to switch to another software let me know, maybe we can make you a good deal ;)

Alexhousek

Level 2
Verified
Aug 19, 2017
Bitdefender has a really bad reputation for us as a vendor. They suddenly increase their prices at short notice and we cannot deal with this strategy of theirs. They prefer to sell directly rather than through their partners.

ATM the only good price we have is BIS for 1 unit. Please let me know if you are interested.

If one day you decide to switch to another software let me know, maybe we can make you a good deal ;)
Thank you. I assume that you are saying that what you have is for 1 PC. If that is the case, then unfortunately I am not interested. I need it for at least 2 PC's and preferably 3 PC's. Thank you again.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thank you. I assume that you are saying that what you have is for 1 PC. If that is the case, then unfortunately I am not interested. I need it for at least 2 PC's and preferably 3 PC's. Thank you again.
That is correct. I am really sorry that I can not help more :(

Reactions: Dave Russo

rashmi

Level 5
Jan 15, 2024
@SerialCart Can you provide the price for Kaspersky Safe Kids Global and India region licenses? Kaspersky website sells subscriptions that start on the day of purchase. Previously, they had codes that would start once users activated them. Do authorized resellers receive codes from Kaspersky?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.