Which Programs I should be using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mere

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2014
Here are my programs that I have on my computer.
3DP
CCleaner
Classic shell
Decrap my computer
Driver booster
Eusing Free Registry Cleaner
FileHippo
Free file shredder
Free registry defrag
Glary Utilities
Glass wire
iobit uninstaller
Malware bytes
Mpc-hc
My defrag
Peazip
QDir
Recovery manager
Recuva
Spyware Terminator
Super Antispyware
Win patrol

I need know to which ones I should keep or uninstall. you have other programs that is better and it is free.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I will make a list of programs you can uninstall, you don't really need them as some of them can cause damage to the OS (Registry Cleaners, Driver Updaters)

Remove
  • Spyware Terminator - ✓
  • Super Anti-spyware - ✓
  • Free File Shredder - ✓
  • Free Registry Defrag - ✓
  • Eusing Free Registry Cleaner - ✓
  • Decrap My Computer - ✓
  • Driver Booster - ✓
  • FileHippo - ✓
  • Glary Utilities - ✓ Alternative : Wise Care 365

Last edited:
Reactions: YuanJiawj
S

Sr. Normal

Fully compliant with Fedora , plus I would Bandizip instead Peazip , Bittorrent or Utorrent (are the same ) , I have seen that you want to put the Privatefirewall , I have put in your other post ( I do not like Qihoo ) , I prefer Online Armor free or Comodo Firewall , I look more complete, but not so light .
Kind regards

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For defragmentation software, you may go to built in Windows or try Auslogics Disk Defrag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.