Status
Not open for further replies.

noelis

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
MS....no good idea.....sales are in the basement.....Windows Phone has failed.....
Verkäufe im Keller: Windows Phone ist gescheitert
Apple and Samsung....too expensive for their performance....
Samsung has to much bloatware.....you turn on......7 GB are occupied in memory....
Apple produces in China....what's good for Apple, should be enough for the user...
Huawei or Xiaomi....made Smartphones in the high-end-class....you get 3 smartphones for the price of one Apple or Samsung....:D

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I want to buy a smartphone in Rs.10000
With your limited (low) budget, I would go for a Lenovo Vibe X2. If you search your local online stores I'm sure you can find a deal at 10.000RS.
Code:
http://m.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-vibe-x2ap/619606468183

I don't think you will find better specs for these money.

Lenovo VIBE X2 | Stylish Smartphone with Octa-Core Power | Lenovo India

Integrated Camera
  • Rear: 13 MP auto-focus with LED flash
  • Front: 5 MP fixed-focus
Memory
  • System Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Built-in Storage: 32 GB ROM
Processor
  • MediaTek 6595m 2.0 GHz 4G LTE True8Core™
  • Note: four high-intensity cores run at 2.0 GHz, while four low-intensity cores run at 1.69 GHz
Connectivity/Radios
  • 4G Network: LTE FDD Band 1/3/7, TDD B40 or LTE FDD Band 1/3/7/30
Display
  • Size: 12.7cm (5.0) (1920x1080)
  • Type: Multitouch Capacitive, Full HD
Operating System
  • Android™ 4.4 KitKat

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
MS....no good idea.....sales are in the basement.....Windows Phone has failed.....
Verkäufe im Keller: Windows Phone ist gescheitert
Apple and Samsung....too expensive for their performance....
Samsung has to much bloatware.....you turn on......7 GB are occupied in memory....
Apple produces in China....what's good for Apple, should be enough for the user...
Huawei or Xiaomi....made Smartphones in the high-end-class....you get 3 smartphones for the price of one Apple or Samsung....:D
Have you used a Microsoft phone? Please don't just go by articles alone.

noelis

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
i've been used....also samsung.....now i'm the owner of an huawei.....and i'm not a fanboy.....:)
84% of smartphone users use android....the rest is ios....and from the rest of the rest....ms....

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Xiaomi Redmi 3
Clipboard01.png

Where to buy Xiaomi Redmi 3 for $131.08

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
i've been used....also samsung.....now i'm the owner of an huawei.....and i'm not a fanboy.....:)
84% of smartphone users use android....the rest is ios....and from the rest of the rest....ms....
what exactly is MS shortfall, since you quote you are not a fanboy but then you refer to articles online as well as %'s of usage of android?
Hardware, Software and overall performance, ignoring Windows Store apps availability compared to Google Playstore.

Reactions: Mihir :-)

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Asus Zenphone Max @Rs. 10k
Nokia Lumia 630 DS @Rs.10k
Nokia Lumia 630 SS @Rs.10,900
Nokia lumia 638 SS @Rs. 9499
Only noticeable difference of 638 from 630 is 1GB RAM vs 512MB RAM.
For android, you could use Asus, Samsung, HTC, Motorola/Lenovo and you'd never go wrong with these OEMs.
I'm a WP user using L730 DS. Let me a share a detail with OP; 630,730,640 and 640XL all use the same chipset(SD 400 8226) and similar hardware features.
640 LTE,640 XL LTE,735,638,830 too use same chipset SD 400 8926 with 4G.
So choose a best phone that fits within your budget.
List of Qualcomm SD chipsets wiki page

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.