Whisply: Secure File Transfer (Early Access)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noxx

This is actually kind of cool. Will bookmark this for possible future use.

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
is there any limitation such as file size or file type?

They say to not upload a file more than 12MB but the wording is vague. I don't know if this is the file limit, or just a recommendation. If you go to the site and scroll all the way down you'll see frequently asked questions.

There shouldn't be any file type limitation. Even if there was, you could compress and upload. They specifically state zip and other compressed formats are accepted.

Besides the possible size limitation, you can also only upload 5 files at a time.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thanks for the share Huracan, looks fun.
PeAcE

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
I trust it. I used Boxcryptor briefly - although never 100% figured it out. The research I did on the company seemed to vett them well. I would use.

Reactions: Ink
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.