White pointing hand infected tablet!

Nike

Thread author
Nov 2, 2016
1/11/16- a small white hand pointing to the top right hand side of the tablet. I clicked it. THEN lots of new apps downloaded by themselves. Then x-rated apps appeared. I tried to turn the Wi-Fi off and it would switch back on it's self. Wouldn't allow settings to open. Finally opened settings and did a factory reset. Signed onto Wi-Fi again, hand returned and is downloading apps on its own. Can't switch off tablet.
I am a novice and I am scared all the things using our Wi-Fi might be compromised. I have managed to turn it off, but I can't get into anything on the tablet .

Reactions: Cast and Ink

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.