Who here plays virtual reality games?

N

Noxx

Thread author
If not, are you looking to invest in the hardware to do so? I haven't really had fun playing video games in a long time, and I'm wondering if it'll spark something to get me enthused about playing again.

Reactions: Alkajak

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
In 18-24 months time. I would be particularly interested if the horror-genre is introduced to VR for console.

Reactions: Noxx and Alkajak
N

Noxx

Thread author
I'm a HUGE horror fan, and that's quite frankly the selling point for me. It's no longer enough to watch horror movies at night. I want to experience it! =p

Reactions: Alkajak

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Wait until Half-Life 3 is released. But we never now if that's going to happen....

Virtual Reality? Are you talking about Second-Life, internet's largest online virtual life game? It's going strong even after 12 years. Just had an update yesterday :)

N

Noxx

Thread author
Virtual reality as in those VR headsets you wear on your head. And of course, HL3 will definitely pull me in, as will millions of others. ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.