Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
My short answer: No one gave me one.

My long answer: I don't have money to buy the whole package. It also has few software to be played with, and only few people use it (and those that have it are rich enough that I cannot even connect with :D ). Given these, I don't use it, but if anyone is willing to give me one, I'll definitely accept, regardless of the aforementioned reasons. :D

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
My short answer: No one gave me one.

My long answer: I don't have money to buy the whole package. It also has few software to be played with, and only few people use it (and those that have it are rich enough that I cannot even connect with :D ). Given these, I don't use it, but if anyone is willing to give me one, I'll definitely accept, regardless of the aforementioned reasons. :D

Ditto.

Unless someone would give me a Mac for FREE. Door to door delivery accepted. :p

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
I have to agree with everyone here who said if given a free MacBook...We will use Mac. I will definitely give it to my kids to play around with it hehehe
Well, not necessarily free but at least at an affordable price.:D
No surprise on the fact that Apple devices are more expensive: they are products that express strategies and different business models, justified by the competition for dominance of a market with even better prospects for the future.
It is surprising the fact that, in a situation of economic crisis, Apple is persisting in its strategy and business model.

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Well, not necessarily free but at least at an affordable price.:D
No surprise on the fact that Apple devices are more expensive: they are products that express strategies and different business models, justified by the competition for dominance of a market with even better prospects for the future.
It is surprising the fact that, in a situation of economic crisis, Apple is persisting in its strategy and business model.

c3d715ee1cc06b0ac25fbcdfe738067c.jpg

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The replies in this thread are cringe worthy and regret posting a topic like this.

I personally love using macOS, Windows and Android (iOS is okay at most).

Reactions: XhenEd

lab34

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2017
PC/MAC, IOS/Droid, windows/linux, etc... are old battle subjects...

I'm curious of everything. And I really would like to try. Last week, my son and I had a look at the mac book air catalog. But when we saw the price, we closed the apple site, it's a reality. Maybe one day...

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
I'm using macOS and Windows 10.
From what I experience with both OS is:

- windows 10 fresh new look / macOS Sierra kept visually similar with interface from El Captain
- both OS have multi-tasking but windows 10 let you do more like snap 4 different windows into a grid
- phone integration on macOS is great, expecially if you have an iPhone
- navigation bar(dock) on macOS better then Windows
- aplication luncher in my opinion is better on macOS, because I like the full screen idea
- after you buy a mac, updates for OS are free

Emmanuellws

Level 3
Verified
Mar 11, 2017
you know what's funny? In my company, I have to support my Apple users...their Macbook, their Mac workstations even their iPhones.... I as a Windows/Linux user, are the victim of their problem to solve... hehehehe...

ParaXY

Level 6
Verified
Mar 14, 2017
I'm not willing to pay the "Apple Tax" but that's just one reason. I always think of the Apple Eco-system as a dictatorship and that doesn't sit well with me. Not saying for one second that Windows is perfect but its got enough flexibility to let you (almost) do anything with it. I also like being able to do whatever I want hardware wise...this is very powerful. I can choose whatever hardware I want and configure it myself. Buying a pre-built/configured machine ain't for me...

Oh, and I can't stand those silly one button mice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.