Advice Request Why I'm wondering NOT installing KSC-free

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

JeanCraie

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 5, 2019
Using KAV free instead of KSC free, i am aware "Web anti-virus" and "System watcher" are not included.
Is this the end of the world? (or else, are there other softwares that would do the job for free _without installing KSC instead i mean) ?

Reactions: oldschool

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Using KAV free instead of KSC free, i am aware "Web anti-virus" and "System watcher" are not included.
Is this the end of the world? (or else, are there other softwares that would do the job for free _without installing KSC instead i mean) ?
Both are included in KAV Free. You can't tweak the settings but it is there doing its job.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Remote management is useful for devices you don't have access to on a daily basis. For instance, a travelling family member, you can manage their Kaspersky security remotely.

One place to manage all.

@harlan4096 Does My Kaspersky have Extra Authentication Login security for non-Facebook sign ups?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.