Solved Windows 8 update issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTRUTH

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 10, 2013
Using windows 8 , trying to install windows 8.1 but showing error 0x800703f1 . Couldn't find proper answer on google. Anybody know how to fix it.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
@TheTRUTH, upon first shaking hands with the new Windows 8 I'd experienced the alarming:eek: Blue Screen of Death for the 1st, and hopefully the last, time while moving to 8.1. Windows updates (at that time) threw their share of monkey wrenches into the mix as well.:mad: I'd finally felt I'd arrived safely home with the 8.1 update 1.:D
Here is an MT thread I hope shall apply a level of ease for your endeavor.:) http://malwaretips.com/threads/how-...ws-8-1-without-all-updates.24003/#post-173232

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.